Black Friday of my life


19 March 2010
That day was really bad day for me; I met with an accident while I was going to ashram.
I was on my way to Varanasi parav ashram there was some work for me, I had to deploy software to ashram.
I woke up early morning as on 4 AM and Vivek and Pawan came to my home @ 4.30 AM by his new Indigo css, Vivek brought this new car in January.
8.00 AM when we were @ Handiya (under come to Allahabad dist), suddenly a motorbike came in my way, we could not understand what is happening, when we understand something, we met with an accident with motorbike. We saw man was very injured and our car was high speed with 100km/hr on Highway, after that our car was gone to down.
We were discomposure if public will know about this then what will happen?
We came to village near accident place. We want to escape but our car was damaged and was dead, so have no option but the villagers supported me and commented,’’we didn’t made any mistake because they know who was wrong, so they want too we can run from here. They are not showing incivility. Also we are in blunder our mobile was discharge.
With the help of a man I came to Reliance petrol pump and I charged my cell phone and I called to P.P. bhaiya(Ashram) but unfortunately he was not receiving my call so I called to Ashok bhaiya(Ashram) and I told them whole story what was happened with me. He told me I should talk with Mantri ji(S.P.singh).
When a police man came in brief time, we didn’t know when did he came here but at last he was here.
Although our heart beating was very high but after seen to police man my heart beat was really gone to very very bright, we were in Police station after 30 minute.
Police man (Pandey) is showing incivility, he was not looking to any communication. @ 9.30 I received a call from Manish bhaiya(Ashram) he asked me what happen?, I told him whole story and he told me should come on to Pandey(Police man) and told him Mr. Ashutosh S.O. Karchana is on line but Pandey was not looking any conversation.
Suddenly I received a call from Ashok bhaiya he inform me he had talk with some Ashram guru bhai and he will talk with S.P.
After 2 minute I received a call from Pappu bhaiya and he told me” he was talked with I.G. he solace, he will do everything what he will do. and also pappu bhaiya told me, I should talk with Mahendra bhaiya for legal advice.”
Still police chauki in charge was not came to police station. He came @ 10 AM and I was out of police station and he received a call from Ashutosh S.O. for me.
10.00AM: After received call from Ashutosh he asked to Vivek, who is Sharad but I was not there, when I came, Vivek told me Tiwari(S.I.) was asked me. I met with Tiwari and concern the situation and he solace me he will do everything which is posibble.although Only vivek was main accused because he was driving, so told me except Vivek you both can go, but I told him we’ll not go.
@11.00 AM Mr. Pandey was received a call from someone after that Mr Pandey get down and talking with us normally. I breathe again.
I got 45 incoming calls in 2 hour that was amazing to see peoples are worried about this matter. Especially Manish bhaiya who was really worry and was looking this matter minute by minute.
@ 3.00 PM: still we had not eaten and we won’t eat.tiwari came to me and told they are trying for compromise although other party was a gov. employee.
@ 4.00PM Tiwari told me he will leave me on bail. Suddenly we got a message from Tiwari, man is now no more who was injured (in medical report he was drunk). So vivek will get bail through court by tomorrow morning and Vivek will stay one day @ Thana Jail.
@ 7.00 PM S.O. told me you can go, here Vivek will safe. He will never face any problem. But we decided we both will stay here. There is black night no lights and mosquitoes.
@9.00 AM once again I called to Manish bhaiya for Bail process.
@1.00PM finally Vivek got bail and he is free now. After that I said to Vivek to I’m going to meet Manish bhaiya who was really helped me. I met with Manish bhaiya and say thanks to help me he was really carried through person in my crucial time. After that I pick a bus for Raebareli and reached home @ 11 PM.
Still I have not told anything in my family except Bhabhi. But I was really thanking for Baba and whole ashram that stood with me in my crucial time. But because of me one man lost his life…………………… I’ll never forget.

1 comment:

  1. Really..it was very bad incident....u must have gone through very bad situations...but i would like to say that "BHAGWAN JO KARTE HAI ACHA HI KARTE HAI" hum logon ko lagta hai k hamare sath bura hua....lekin shayad is mein bhi acha hi chupa hoga...jo hume pata nahi chala..or shayad kabhi pata bhi na chale...so always be positive and be Thankful to GOD always...no matter what the situation is...GOD BLESS U.

    ReplyDelete