Can you survive in 6500RS?

After Exam I relaxed, and with a fear in my heart what would happen, but one thing in which I was confident that I had written all my questions properly. After 10 days, 25 August I received a call from SKS Microfinance Pvt Ltd.
I was selected for Interview was very excited. I informed to my mother regarding the same. She embraced me and kissed me on my forehead. It was such a big memorable moment. I reached there at 9.15AM because last time I was very late due to some incident.
This interview was my first interview so I was very nervous and tense.” Kya hoga kuch samaj me nahi AA raha hai”
When all were entering in Interview room I was full of nervous. I asked them,
“What happen, what are they asking to you, which kind of question you have faced?” 
Finally I was in interview room, firstly I took one glass of water, there were three members, Mr. Ashutosh singh, Himanshu Tiwari and Parth sarthi Mishra, and they asked to me more and more questions and latest Mr. Ashutosh asked me 1 question-
“Sharad when your boss punishes you, but from your side you know you are right then that situation what will do? Then I said Sir I will listen to him and I will take some time regarding the same and check whether what the problem is about. I don’t know whether my answer was right or wrong.
01 September 2007 I received a call from SKS Microfinance “You are selected for our IT team, you can join me on date 10 September” I was very happy and informed mummy that I got that job. 
Then I joined to SKS Microfinance as IT Engineer and completed some formalities regarding forms. And in evening I went for movie, it was first time when I went to a multiplex.
I went to Fun cinema for movie Awarapan; I got a ticket for 4.50 PM.
I enjoyed the movie…it was great
Then reached home at 9PM and said to mummy ‘’I am very happy, I got a job. I gave mummy packet full of sweets from Gopal Sweets House, after that I slept happily…..thanking God for making my day wonderful…

No comments:

Post a Comment