Lucknow to Indore



11 September, 2007, around 2.45 PM, Charbagh Lucknow railway station enquiry counter, I was trying to find trains to Indore, as I was waiting for half an hour, I came to know that there were no trains available from Lucknow to Indore (Madhya Pradesh) route. As my reporting date was 13 September, I came in big confusion, what could I do, my mind was totally blank.
Then I decided to go to Indore by bus, as I can’t afford to flight.
So finally I was at Charbagh bus station where station master told me, that there were no direct buses to Indore but you can find from Kanpur at 5.30 but a private one. I pick up a bus to Kanpur at 3.20PM and reached Kanpur at 5.10PM, I had only 20 minutes, and then I enquired from Pan Shop about bus-“Bhaiya Indore ke liye buses kaha se milengi.”
He said “You can find your bus from Fajalganj bus stand; I din’t know where it was. I asked him where it was.
He said,” yaha se aap auto rikhsa kariye, 10 rs lega ,WO Fajalganj pe utarega.”
I thanked him for this information.
Then, I took auto riksha and finally reached Fajalganj bus stand and saw a bus which was ready to go ,I ran and first took a seat inside bus, but one guy told me that,it was his seat. So I asked him where will I come to know which one is mine. He said, You can find it from reservation counter.
I was shocked seeing a huge rush in front of reservation counter, no chance to get a ticket, suddenly I saw a couple, went there and asked her “mam can you take one more ticket for me please”, I told her my situation and she understood it and said,” Yah,Ok.The ticket was for Rs 750.
Finally I got my seat ,I asked the conductor till what time the bus will reach there? He said to me, The journey is till 20 to 24 Hrs, if no traffic jams.
As it was 9.30,time to have dinner,and I was very hungry, with no more patience, I asked him when you will stay for dinner, he said to me at 11.00 PM.
At 11.30 I finished my dinner and went to sleep enjoying breeze from the windows. Its seems very nice, it was first time when I was out of Raebareli.
I had seen more beautiful trees, rivers, and also to houses whose o the top of Hill, its seems very nice looks was really good I can’t imagined how it will possible but it was.
So I reached there the next day at 5.30 pm.
I was trying to connect Jitendra sir but unfortunately I couldn’t contact him. Then I talked with Himanshu Tiwari and I asked for his number . I called up Jitendra Sir and informed him, that I was in Indore and asked him regarding my stay in Indore.
I asked him few more questions without stopping my conversation. He told me that the office was in Vijainagar, but it will be closed today. So u have to stay in guest house. For any kind of help just call me.
Then I moved to nearest tea stall and drank a cup of tea, asking him for office location.
he told me, its approximately 10 KM from here and you can hire a bus which will cost u only 10 RS , if you will hire a auto then it will be costly because it will be in 100 RS. So I decided I will go guest house by bus and after 45 minutes I was in front of guest house it was near to office.
The guest house had 3 rooms, one garden and every room had attached bathrooms and one mess, its seems like Haweli of Nizam. then I asked the watch man for key of room. He told me to collect it from Pooja mam who is Amit’s (Area manager) wife who also stays here. Then I got key from Pooja mam and decided to eat and sleep for a while because the journey made me tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment