An evening with Palas sen



16 April 2009,hot day and the concert of Palas sen made it much more hotter.
It was first time when I was going to attend a celebrity concert. It was band of palas sen, who belongs to Varanasi district; I enjoy his music by cds and Radio’s. Before attending the concert,the last night I couldn’t sleep well because I was excited to attend the concert, I informed my brother and friends that,‘I’m going to this concert in Leonia resort’.
Leonia resort was really a big resort with huge rooms and play grounds, Indore games like table tennis, billiards etc. I played Table tennis but as I was not expert in it, so loosed all 4 games, but won a game of chess from my friend. I reached there early with my friends as the reaching time was in evening 4 PM by Taxi from Office; it was time of launching of SKS anthem. I enjoyed the whole day but every time my eyes were seeing my wrist watch when it will be 4.50 to go to resort. At last it was time to see Palas Sen and I was near to stage, waiting for him so that he can start the music which means means….. Songs, masti, dhamal. Full volume ……………………
He started…………..
“Are you ready………?”


“Yahhhhhhhhh” a big crowd, I can’t believe, what a crowd of SKS…..
Also girls who suppose to be very dull in office were full of romance with his songs….huhhhhhhhh
“ kabhi ana tu meri gali” when this song was started a big crowd I had seen first time how much wowwwwwwwwwwww I was really happy…… other songs also he sung….
Likewise ‘Rock on” which one is my favorite song……another one is “Jai hoooooo”
"Maireeeeeeeeeeee" and when he was started "Dhooom pichak dhoom"

At last I was also in mood of masti, dance wowwww I danced a lot…
Time was going fast and fast and mid night it was 0.15 AM
And no food no drink only dance and songs wowwwwwwwwwww
At last concert was stopped by MR. Vikram Akula who is founder of SKS it was really late. After 15 minutes rest, we had food and returned back to our destination.

2 comments:

  1. what can is aya bout palas , he is a very fine singer, i have been to india once and attended her conceert, he is simply rocking
    !!!

    Cash Online Get Easy cash at your door step

    ReplyDelete