Songs of earth.



12 Jun 2009,
Early morning @8.30, my cell phone was ringing, I was on bed and saw Santosh sir calling me, “Sharad.. Where are you now?” , I told him I’m coming sir wait for 10 minutes more.
I had decided to go for 1 day outing from office @ 8.00 AM with whole department and I was late, all colleagues were waiting for me with my VP and manager as they can’t move ahead without me. When they were waiting for me. I was on my bed… duh. I know it very unfair with me but I’m late riser, so I told Santosh sir, I’m coming within 10 minutes but I know it is not possible.
So I got ready within 5 minutes… occasionally I go to office on foot. Because my office distance is 15 minutes from my house…. but as I was already late, I hired auto and dressed up in auto itself which was for first time when I got ready within 8 minutes.
It was difficult to face Santosh sir and MR. Surya who is my VP, he asked me… “Sharad what happen with you?” I told him sir last night I was in office till 10 PM and after that I prepared food and slept at 2 AM. So I dint woke up early. He told everyone let’s go… we are already late, As we were in bus which was not air conditioned…but it was good, I told to Uma sir “Why are we so silent like as if we are attending Funeral ceremony, we are going to enjoy, Can we play antakshari. He told me VP is with us so how can we make noise, so what if he is with us .Some guys agreed with me and we started with “chala jata hun kisi ki dhun me masti ke tarane liye” after that some guys are singing in telgu and tamil also and some singing in Marathi huhhhhhhh its was really nice, but I can’t understand, I was really surprise when VP is also enjoyed this moment. He also singing “ Mai shayar to nahi magar aye hasi jabse dekha tujko mujko sayari aa gye” every one cheers on this song. We had enjoyed for one and half hour in bus.
After one and half hour we reached resort “Songs of earth “
I had not eat breakfast and also haven’t taken tea so I was starving, I had no option.. As I was very hungry… I ate idly, wada and sambar with coffee. I met with Santosh sir he inform me where you have taken your breakfast that counter was of ICICI bank. I smiled and what could I do when I was starving. All guys had finished with their breakfast then I asked Mr. Sharma …what the next plan… what are we going to do? He told me he has some activity games and we divided into 5 groups, each group have 5 members.


I felt very boring as I wanna play cricket and football which is my favorite games. I decided to play football along with Sanjay sir and other members. We have divided 10 members in 2 team, I won 2 games and lost one…
Sanjay sir told me Sharad its time to lunch, we went for lunch…. and had chicken biryani which is my favorite dish with cold drink. @4 PM Rajesh told me we are going to Arching, I told I’m not archer but I’m coming after having tea. I have seen some guys are enjoy with arching I got excited too and I had scored 2 out of 10 it’s not good. But it was very enjoy full game and I enjoyed a lot. It’s was time to go back and I didn’t like to go back….. but had no option …so back to home on the way enjoying rains….and I was enjoying it by singing ” Rim ghim gire sawan baras baras jaye man”

No comments:

Post a Comment