My Massuri trip



It was time of winter season in the month of December 2008, I was in Kuruchetra (Haryana) for official visit, an evening I decided to go Dehradoon… very next morning along with Shyam sundar singh (3S) on his Bike, we decided to go to Dehradoon which was approximately 130 Km .
An Early morning, even though there was fog everywhere, as I couldnt see anything clearly, vehicles were running slowly……………as possibly, despite of that we decided to continue our program, we would be in Dehradoon till 11 AM. So we left room @ 6 AM. We went slowly and slowly as possible, we stayed @ Saharanpur for tea and some snacks @ 9 AM, we were shivering from cold, we had samosas and pakodi of onions and I drank 2 cups of tea. After resting for a while we continued our journey towards Dehradoon.
When we were in middle of journey, we decided to have lunch and so were searching restaurant for the same…. After 30 minute we found a good restaurant and ordered Panner, chapaties and Dal with Jira rice.
After that I asked Shyam ,what is distance of Masuri from Dehradoon , he told me…it may be hence 1 and half hour journey .Then I decided to go to Masuri.
It was my first journey to Masuri as I heard about it…its snow falls ,beautiful climate……hmmmm….After seeing it I believed , it was really true…. what a weather and huge mountains of Mesuri….it was like heaven . I really enjoyed. We had tea at hill. After having we went for Kempti fall which was factitious.
On the way of Kempti I saw some beautiful hills and small falls which were fabulous. Roads are very narrow….which I can’t narrate it. It was above 1500 meter above the sea.
It was very scary to drive on hill as they were very narrow. Our bike speed was 20KM/Hour. We found some time offhand turn on the way.
Any way we are on the way of Kempti fall and we have seen some factitious falls which is made by government and after 30 Minute we are @ fabulous Kempti fall, really it is seems so fantastic.


I have no such word for this fall. Really it is wonderful. We stayed there for 30 minutes... There were around 100 to 200 people; we had taken some photos by Shyam’s mobile. This time really I miss my dizzy.
Were feeling very tired because we had drive continuously so we took some rest @ local hotel and had coffee. After that we were back to pavilion coz its goanna night…. so we decided another way which goes by Himachal Pradesh and some area touched of Jim Corbett national Park. But I have no more time to visit it, @ evening I have seen there is no traffic in Jim Park coz this area is publically not allowed @ evening and night specially but some vehicle are running on the way but there was no noise , It was like if any metal falls down and sound could here. We were on the way of home…. With some scary.

2 comments: