Ye Delhi hai bhaiya



I was in Delhi. Morning 6 AM New Delhi railway station, I was searching for an auto, my train was @ 10 PM so I had more time to spend with friends. I called Ashish Shukla and Abhay Pratap Singh for our meeting; he told me he will be available @ 5 PM @ Akshardham temple.
I had my lunch @ 2 Pm and went to sleep.
@ 4 PM I had to hire an auto and asked the driver for Akshardham, although I was stranger for Delhi, I had not much visited more to Delhi, he said that he knew very well.. Then I asked for fair he said 60 RS. After 30 minute I was opposite to that temple. I called to Abhay, where are you? He was in temple and told me come inside, but I dint find him, so got information from Polis he told me this is not Akshardham. I was shocked. “Auto wala muje mamu bana gya tha.” This is Adhya shakti peedh Chatarpur mandir. This is totally out of Delhi this temple is belong to outside from the other side, although I was asked to driver about location of Akshardham and he was told me very confidentially he is know very well, but he made me “mamu”. When I will hire again an auto from this temple it will take one and half hour and I was also late with Abhay, but I have no choice so hired an auto for temple. I told to driver about my previous situation, he told me “Ye Delhi hai bhaiya yaha bach ke rahiyega.”
Abhay was continuously calling me, and was worry because after 6 PM I could not enter into temple because gate will be closed. So I told to driver to make run fast it. After one a half hour I was in front of temple and by my luck temple’s gate was open and I was in temple without waisting any second.
I have seen first time this type of temple, it was in huge campus may be 2 to 3 KM. I can’t entered with cell phone, bags and other things in temple main campus, So I entered in main campus without my cell phone I have seen a beauty of temple-Marbles, gold and furnishing.Abhay told me we will see musical fountain it was a show which is organize in temple, other show were running in temple, we took ticket for 20 each. It was really a very lovely show I have no such word for express my feelings. It was really very high fey temple I had never seen this type of temple. So at least we were leave temple, then we hire auto for Hajarat Nijamuddeen railway station.

No comments:

Post a Comment