Experience of 2009



One more year passed away ,but this new year is special because its not only new year but a new decade also….So before entering into this new year I want to recall my memories of 2009 and want to take this opportunity to thank my family and friends who made my year Unforgettable….

24 Jan. That day was my birthday, I never celebrate my birthdays, but this year I was along with my brother cum best friend Darpan singh, though he is 5 years elder than me, we eat together ,roam together, watch movies, there is no doubt those 9 month was very special, Thanks bhaiya.
Yeah I was saying about my birthday @ morning mom called me and said “SHARAD HAPPY BIRTHDAY” then I remember, today is my birthday ,I told to bhaiya “ Bhaiya today is my birthday” he replied yeah happy birthday and we celebrate @ evening when I back to home from office I told him I never celebrate.
Evening 8PM DS Bhaiya called me and asked me to come near office, he had some work ,we will celebrate . I reached there within 10 minutes, there was MS Bhawana wal, she was colleague of Bhaiya. She gave me chocolate, after that we went to celebrate, accordingly bhaiya and someone was wishing me, that was first time when I was talking with Bhaiya’s friend (AD), hesitancy seems when I was talking with her . After all we celebrate my birthday that was first time, I can’t forget.

31 Jan that was last day with DS, I don’t wanna leave him but have to go to Hyderabad (got transfer to Hyderabad) so I came to Hyderabad. Finally I was in Hyderabad and was staying here with Pramendra singh who is my neighbor in my village so I stay there for one month after that I was searching home and got one. But could not stay there long because one day I lost my Digital camera which was given by DS so I decided I will change my home and while searching again I got one BHK @ Begumpeth.

This time rent is so costly but I liked the room so I decided to stay there. Even I’m a good cook so I established my kitchen and cooked every day. It is so hard to cooking early morning, wake up @ 7 and after cooking before 8.30 because my office time is 9.30 so have only 30 minutes to ready for office. My office is 30 minutes distance from my home and I’m using local buses to reach office. Here I got some friends they are nice but one is great who is very caring, though I met her first time, but she told me she knows me already, I was surprised by hearing this. I have celebrated Deepawali with her family along with her fiancé there I had great fun with her and with her family. This was the first time when I celebrated Deepawali outside my home. I was missing my family, especially mom. After all till date my past year was full of happiness’ and joy, this year I decided to do something for Ashram so I organized gosthi here first time @ home them it is going continue and I hope we will be successful in our aim. All members want BABA to come here and an ashram will establish here.

This year one person came in my family, she is my Bhabhi who is wife of Montu Singh, he is my elder brother and now I’m very happy because now my line is clear for marriage I am not ready now but talks were going on in my family regarding the same –now Sharad will marry but I told them I will marry when Baba will say.
On children’s day I celebrated birthday of my sweet friend Monal so I could not go to office and I spent whole day with her. It was really special day I never forget that day, I celebrated Christmas with her , it was great day -watching movie, lunch, dinner, those days was really unforgettable, I’ll never forget. One day I arrange 3 passes for movie “PAA” this movie was really very nice, I would see again and “3 IDIOTS” it’s a great movie .This movie has “laughter key fatke” really great fun, oh god. But at last my New Year celebration was very simple there is no dance no music due to some hampering reason. I wanna celebrate with our friends but they are unable to reach here. So I was celebrated my New Year simply @ home with Chicken biryani and I slept @ 4 AM, I really miss them as I wanna celebrate my New year with them but unfortunately we didn’t celebrate together. But I am very much confident that this new year in Hyderabad will give me lots of happiness, fun, success, health and wealth n my life….Byeee
To be continue….

1 comment:

  1. Great Buddy.....hope ur this year brings u everything that u desire

    ReplyDelete