I LOVE YOU MOM

I want to celebrate that I’m born to you. I am close to my parents. I choose to be your son Ma. You are a wonderful soul. You are responsible for handling my career. Honestly, I can’t help thinking why somebody would pick just one day to celebrate for mothers. I still remember my days as a struggler, as I was a student, when I failed to get high marks in exams because I was never a good student, but an average student. It was you who helped me face my flaws and convert them into my strengths. I remember you always telling me “Sharad when we come to earth, we have nothing, but when we die leave our name behind. Respect yourself and work hard, that’ll immortalize your name.”
I want to say that I would feel better with my head in your lap. I had never said “how much I love you”. I remember how much you struggled for me. I remember that day when you were all night sitting in front of me, when I was sick. You brought everything for me, what I required, I know your life was full of hard work. I want to bring all happiness in your life. You are my idol, you are my best friend, and you always suggested me the right way. I don’t miss not having a best friend in my life because you are my 24*7 best friends. I’ll love you till death.

4 comments: